NuTiny-SDK-NUC122 is the specific development tool for NuMicro™ NUC122 series. Users can use NuTiny-SDK-NUC122P to develop and verify the application program easily.
NuTiny-SDK-NUC122 includes two portions. One is NuTiny-EVB-122 and the other is Nu-Link-Me. NuTiny-EVB-122 is the evaluation board and Nu-Link-Me is its Debug Adaptor. Thus, users do not need other additional ICE or debug equipments.
NuTiny-SDK-NUC122 uses the NUC122RD2AN as the target microcontroller. The left portion is called NuTiny-EVB-122 and the right portion is Debug Adaptor called Nu-Link-Me.
NuTiny-EVB-122 is similar to other development boards. Users can use it to develop and verify applications to emulate the real behavior. The on board chip covers NUC122 series features. The NuTiny-EVB-122 can be a real system controller to design users’ target systems.
Nu-Link-Me is a Debug Adaptor. The Nu-Link-Me Debug Adaptor connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via Serial Wired Debug Port) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on the target hardware.
- An Evaluation/Development Kit for NuMicro NUC122 series
- IAR EWARM/Keil RVMDK available on IAR/Keil website
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Support On-line ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- USB Cable
- Board Type:Evaluation Platform
- Contents:Board(s), Cable(s)
- Core Processor:ARM® Cortex®-M0
- For Use With/Related Products:NUC122
- Mounting Type:Fixed
- Type:MCU 32-Bit
|NUTINY-SDK-NUC122||KIT EVAL NUMICRO NUC122||Evaluation Platform||MCU 32-Bit||ARM® Cortex®-M0||-|