NuTiny-SDK-120 is the specific development tool for NuMicro NUC120 series. Users can use NuTiny-SDK-120 to develop and verify the application program easily.
NuTiny-SDK-120 includes 2 portions. One is NuTiny-EVB-120 and the other is Nu-Link-Me. NuTiny-EVB-120 is evaluation board and Nu-Link-Me is its Debug Adaptor. Thus, users do not need other additional ICE or debug equipment.
NuTiny-SDK-120 uses the NUC120LE3AN as the target microcontroller. The left portion is called NuTiny-EVB-120 and the right portion is Debug Adaptor called Nu-Link-Me.
NuTiny-EVB-120 is similar to other development board. Users can use it to develop and verify applications to emulate the real behavior. The on board chip covers NUC120 series features. The NuTiny-EVB-120 can be a real system controller to design user target system.
Nu-Link-Me is a Debug Adaptor. The Nu-Link-Me Debug Adaptor connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via Serial Wired Debug Port) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on the target hardware.
- An Evaluation/Development Kit for NuMicro NUC120 series
- IAR EWARM/Keil RVMDK available on IAR/Keil website
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Support On-line ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- USB Cable
- Board Type:Evaluation Platform
- Core Processor:ARM® Cortex®-M0
- For Use With/Related Products:NUC120
- Mounting Type:Fixed
- Type:MCU 32-Bit