NUC100, NUC120, NUC130 and NUC140 Evaluation Board NU-LB-NUC140
NU-LB-NUC140 NuMicro NUC100 Series Learning Board
Nuvoton Technology Corporation of America
The NU-LB-NUC140 is an evaluation board for NUC100, NUC120, NUC130 and NUC140.
The NuMicro™ NUC100 Series is 32-bit microcontrollers with embedded ARM® Cortex®-M0 core for industrial control and applications which need rich communication interfaces. The Cortex®-M0 is the newest ARM® embedded processor with 32-bit performance and at a cost equivalent to traditional 8-bit microcontroller. NuMicro™ NUC100 Series includes NUC100, NUC120, NUC130 and NUC140 product line.
The NuMicro™ NUC140 Connectivity Line with USB 2.0 full-speed and CAN functions embeds Cortex®-M0 core running up to 50MHz with 32K/64K/128K-byte embedded flash, 4K/8K/16K-byte embedded SRAM, and 4K-byte loader ROM for the ISP. It also equips with plenty of peripheral devices, such as Timers, Watchdog Timer, RTC, PDMA, UART, SPI, I²C, I²S, PWM Timer, GPIO, LIN, CAN, PS/2, USB 2.0 FS Device, 12-bit ADC, Analog Comparator, Low Voltage Reset Controller and Brown-out Detector.
- A Starter Kit made by Nuvoton
- IAR EWARM (evaluation version) included
- Keil RVMDK (evaluation version) included
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Examples with source code included
- Nu-Link-ME on board
- USB Cable
- NuMicro Family CD
- Board Type:Evaluation Platform
- Contents:Board(s), Cable(s), LCD
- Core Processor:ARM® Cortex®-M0
- For Use With/Related Products:NUC100, NUC120, NUC130, NUC140
- Mounting Type:Fixed
- Type:MCU 32-Bit
|NU-LB-NUC140||KIT EVAL NUC100/120/130/140||Evaluation Platform||MCU 32-Bit||ARM® Cortex®-M0||-|