DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack using the RF430CL330H Dynamic NFC Interface Transponder
DLP Design Inc.
The DLP Design DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the RF430CL330H and help aid in the development process by providing a working hardware/firmware reference example for NFC operations. This BoosterPack demonstrates a secure, simplified pairing process for Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connections with the only dynamic NFC tag device designed specifically for NFC connection handover and service-interface functions. The DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack is an add-on board designed to fit TI’s MCU LaunchPads. This product allows the software application developer to get familiar with the functionalities of the RF430CL330H on their Texas Instruments embedded microcontroller platform of choice without having to worry about designing the antenna.
- Texas Instruments RF430CL330H, Rev D Silicon
- ISO14443B Compliant
- 13.56MHz RF Interface Supports up to 848 Kbps
- NFC Tag Type 4 Compliant
- 3K SRAM Bytes Available for NDEF Message Storage
- Automatic Checking of NDEF Structure
- Interrupt to Indicate End of Read or End of Write
- Onboard Antenna or Optional External Antenna Connection (Remove R2 and R3)
- Operational Power Supplied by the LaunchPad (Purchased Separately)
- For Use With/Related Products:RF430CL330H
- Supplied Contents:Board
- Type:Near Field Communication
|DLP-RF430BP||BOOSTERPACK RF430CL330 ADD-ON BD||Near Field Communication||13.56MHz||RF430CL330H||Board|