Power Management Buck-Boost DC to DC Switching Voltage Regulator
STMicroelectronics’ integrate step-up and step-down converters are optimized to power low voltage digital cores. They are suitable for replacing high current linear regulators when power dissipation may cause overheating of the application environment.
STMicroelectronics’ broad portfolio of ICs is composed of highly specialized products to meet every market requirement: HV technology together with high reliability and robustness for industrial and automotive applications, compactness, high efficiency at any load and a high level of performance for consumer and computer products. There are multiple package options, all offering compactness and high thermal performances, to fit the different applications.
- Current - Output:800mA ~ 2A
- Frequency - Switching:1.5MHz ~ 2.5MHz
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Number of Outputs:1
- Output Configuration:Positive
- Package / Case:10-VFDFN Exposed Pad ~ 20-UFBGA, FCBGA
- Packaging:Tape & Reel (TR)
- Synchronous Rectifier:Yes
- Voltage - Input (Max):5.5V
- Voltage - Input (Min):1.8V ~ 2.4V
|STBB1-APUR||IC REG BUCK BST ADJ 1.6A 10VDFPN||Step-Up/Step-Down||Positive||Buck-Boost||Adjustable||10-VFDFN Exposed Pad|
|STBB2J29-R||IC REG BUCK BST PROG 0.8A 20BUMP||Step-Up/Step-Down||Positive||Buck-Boost||Programmable||20-UFBGA, FCBGA|
|STBB3JCCR||IC REG BCK BST ADJ 2A 20FLIPCHIP||Step-Up/Step-Down||Positive||Buck-Boost||Adjustable||20-UFBGA, FCBGA|