AD9958 Evaluation Board
AD9958/PCBZ 2-Channel 500 MSPS DDS with 10-Bit DACs Evaluation Board
Analog Devices Inc.
The AD9958/PCBZ is an evaluation board for AD9958.
- Direct Digital Synthesis Tutorial Series (1 of 7): Introduction
- Direct Digital Synthesizer Tutorial Series (7 of 7): DDS in Action
- Direct Digital Synthesis Tutorial Series (3 of 7): Angle to Amplitude Converter
- Direct Digital Synthesis Tutorial Series (5 of 7): Digital-to-Analog Reconstruction Filter
- Direct Digital Synthesis Tutorial Series (6 of 7): SINC Envelope Correction
- Direct Digital Synthesis Tutorial Series (4 of 7): Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Direct Digital Synthesis Tutorial Series (2 of 7): The Accumulator
The AD9958 is a multichannel frequency synthesizer that incorporates two synchronous direct digital synthesis (DDS) cores with many user-programmable functions.
The evaluation board software provides a graphical user interface for easy communication with the device along with many user-friendly features such as the “mouse-over effect.” Many elements of the software can be clarified by placing your mouse over the element.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD9958
- PC evaluation software for control and measurement of the AD9958
- USB interface
- Graphic user interface (GUI) software with frequency sweep capability for board control and data analysis
- Factory tested and ready to use
- AD9958 performance evaluation
- GUI control panel for learning AD9958 programming
- Main Purpose:Timing, Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- Primary Attributes:10-Bit DAC, 32-Bit Tuning Word Width
- Secondary Attributes:500MHz, Graphical User Interface, 2-Channel
- Supplied Contents:Board, Cable
- Utilized IC / Part:AD9958
|AD9958/PCBZ||BOARD EVALUATION FOR AD9958||Timing, Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)||No||AD9958||10-Bit DAC, 32-Bit Tuning Word Width|
Category: Semiconductors, Development Tools-Interface-Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)