Your dimensions not listed below?
3M custom-cut products are engineered materials to meet precise specifications and manufacturing needs
3M custom-cut products match 3M technologies to your requirements with the exact form, fit, and functionality you need. Whether laminating adhesives to substrates, precision or die cutting, slitting, or spooling and level winding, 3M custom-cut products are engineered to meet your precise specifications and manufacturing needs.
Digi-Key can offer you a quote on your secondary services. For more information on 3M available options or if you need assistance, contact CustomCut.3MProducts@digikey.com. Please send outline dimensional drawings to the aforementioned e-mail address.
- Can be certified to meet F.A.R. 25.853, flame resistant specification
- Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 550°F (288°C) or higher, depending upon the type and duration of the heat source
- Continuous exposure to temperatures above 450°F (232°C) will gradually degrade the adhesive causing loss of tape adhesion and darken the glass cloth backing
- High temperature applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and abrasion resistance
- Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers
- As a back up strip for submerged arc welding
- Adhesive:Silicone Thermosetting
- Backing, Carrier:Glass Cloth
- Length:180' (55.0m) 60 yds
- Tape Type:Glass Cloth
- Temperature Range:-65 ~ 450°F (-54 ~ 232°C)
- Thickness:0.0075" (7.5 mils, 0.191mm)
- Thickness - Adhesive:0.0021" (2.1 mils, 0.053mm)
- Thickness - Backing, Carrier, Liner:0.0054" (5.4 mils, 0.140mm)
- Usage:High Temperature Adhesion
|361-1"X60YD||TAPE GLASS CLOTH 1" X 60YDS||Glass Cloth||Silicone Thermosetting||Glass Cloth||0.0075" (7.5 mils, 0.191mm)|
|361-2"X60YD||TAPE GLASS CLOTH 2" X 60YDS||Glass Cloth||Silicone Thermosetting||Glass Cloth||0.0075" (7.5 mils, 0.191mm)|