Bus-Drop Support Grip, Single "U" Eye
Molex Connector Corporation
Durable Woodhead® pulling grips serve as reusable tools for pulling insulated conductors, bare wires, cable, nylon and wire rope, fiber optic cable,, in overhead, underground and in-plant cable pulls.
Woodhead® indoor and outdoor support grips are designed to distribute weight of vertical or sloping runs of electrical and fiber-optic cable, metal rods, tubing or hose over the entire length of the grip to avoid damage.
Bus-drop grips are used as cable support to relieve any direct tension from critical connections and to absorb vibration and flexing. Offered with either single-eye or locking bale attachment.
- Integrated-metal shield provides reinforcement at critical point and in turn provides longer, trouble-free service
- Bus drop single eye/bale or locking/universal eye are used for bus drop cable
- Locking bale provides easy, quick attachment to fixed structure without the need for additional hardware
- Closed mesh top-mounted reinforced eye protector provides stable and longer-life support
- Galvanized Steel wire mesh is for indoor use only
- Stainless Steel is for indoor or outdoor use
- Alternative Energy Source
- Solar power connections
- Wind turbine
- Industrial Automation
- Electrical Contractors
- General manufacturing
- Utility companies
- Bale Length:9"
- Break Strength:1100 lbs
- Cable Diameter:0.22" ~ 0.32" (5.6mm ~ 8.1mm)
- Eye Type:Single
- Material:Steel, Galvanized
- Mesh Length:3.5"
- Mesh Type:Closed
- Style:Bus Drop
- Type:Support Grip
|1300940489||BUS-DROP GRIP .220-.320" 3.5"||Support Grip||Bus Drop||Single||0.22" ~ 0.32" (5.6mm ~ 8.1mm)|