Energy Harvesting Solutions
Bill of Materials Manager
Product Training Modules
Design Services Providers
Click "Apply Now" below to submit an application for this position.
Start Over with Job Search
The Software Engineer is responsible for the implementation and support of Business Systems software development. Digi-Key's main business applications are custom developed and maintained solely by our IT department. The software supports a large variety of business functions such as order entry, order fulfillment, customer management, accounting functions, inventory control and other business and logistical functions. E-commerce is also an exciting area of development for Software Engineers at Digi-Key. In the electronics distribution industry, Digi-Key's award winning website (www.digikey.com) is consistently rated #1 for ease of navigation, organization of site, access speed, value of content and product search engine.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Developing interactive real-time systems on a variety of platforms,
including HP Itanium, Linux/Unix Servers and Windows based systems
• Programming in C/C++/C#/Java
• Working with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
• Other duties as assigned
• Positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle processes
• Must be a team player
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum
GPA of 3.0 or relevant work experience
Digi-Key Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Copyright © 1995-2013, Digi-Key Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
701 Brooks Avenue South, Thief River Falls, MN 56701 USA
Phone: 1-800-344-4539 or 218-681-6674 or Fax: 218-681-3380