NJR/JRC Corporation - NJR CORPORATION ("NJR", San Jose, CA) is the North American subsidiary of New Japan Radio Company ("NJRC", Tokyo, Japan) one of the world's largest producers of Bipolar and CMOS Linear ICs. More...
NJR is responsible for all sales and product support to customers located in the US, Canada, Mexico and Latin America.
New Japan Radio Company ("NJRC") was established in 1959 as a joint venture between Japan Radio Company ("JRC", Tokyo, Japan) and the Raytheon Company (Boston, MA, USA). JRC was established in 1915 and is known throughout the world as a pioneer in Radio and Wireless technology. NJRC has been providing semiconductor products and microwave components for over 40 years to Industrial and Consumer markets.
New Japan Radio Company has been publicly traded on the Tokyo stock exchange in Japan since 1991. In 2003, NJRC moved to level 1 in the Tokyo stock exchange. Less...
|NJR/JRC MUSES Series Op Amps - NJR/JRC Corporation's MUSES Op Amps are assembled with Advanced Symmetry Die-Bonding (ASD) technology, which achieves higher separation between the right and left channels resulting in well-balanced symmetry. The MUSES01 is a dual J-FET operational amplifier, and the MUSE02 is a bipolar input dual op amp. Both of these high-quality amplifiers are optimized for high-end and professional audio applications using unique materials, advanced circuitry and layout, and skilled craftsmanship. Applications for these op amps include audio preamplifiers, active filters, and line amplifiers that produce excellent sound.
|NJRC is achieving:
- Shipments of over 300 million semiconductor analog devices per month
- Worldwide sales of over $750M
- Outgoing failure rate among the best in the semiconductor market (Failure rate of less than 1 PPM typical)
- One of the world's largest manufacturers of Operational OP AMPs
- One of the broadest product lines of any semiconductor company (General Purpose Linear, Power Supply ICs, Audio & Video ICs, Oscillator ICs, GaAs MMIC devices, RF Communication ICs, LED/LCD/VFD driver ICs, µP peripheral ICs, DC/Stepper/Fan Motor ICs, and Optoelectronic ICs)
- Complete vertical integration of semiconductor fabs (Bipolar, Bi-CMOS, CMOS, DMOS, and GaAs) and assembly facilities (Saga Electronics)
- ISO-9001, ISO-9002, & ISO-14000 certification