Caddock Electronics, Inc. - Our business focus at Caddock Electronics, Inc. is to develop and manage unique material and process technologies with a commitment to the conservative producibility of high performance, high quality resistor products which provide technical solutions for our customers. More...
Caddock’s High Performance Film Resistors offer high levels of stability and reliability through extreme operating conditions and harsh environments. Less...
|Type 1776 Decade Voltage Dividers are designed for precision 3½-, 4½-, and 5½-digit handheld and benchtop multimeters, power quality meters, and devices where precision voltage division is required. Caddock's precision decade voltage dividers are manufactured with Caddock's ultra-stable, low TC, Tetrinox® film system. The Tetrinox film system provides for the exceptional temperature stability and outstanding life stability of these precision decade voltage dividers.
|USF300 Series Film Resistors provide a wide resistance range of 50Ω to 25MΩ. These resistors are available in three models: USF340 (300V, 0.33W), USF370 (1400V, 0.75W), and USF371 (2500V, 0.75W). The USF300 series resistors are manufactured with an aluminum oxide (alumina) ceramic sandwich that offers exceptional thermal performance. The thermal conductivity of the alumina package provides good heat flow away from the resistor element, minimizing the temperature rise in the resistor. This is contrary to plastic molded low TC foil resistors, which cannot provide these thermal benefits.
|More about Caddock Electronics, Inc.
Caddock manufactures High Performance Film Resistors, including:
- Non-Inductive Power Film Resistors and Current Sense Resistors in Axial, Radial, and TO-Style Packages, and SMT Chip and D-Pack style packages.
- High Voltage Resistors: Precision and Low TC.
- Precision and Ultra-Precision Film Resistors: absolute tolerances to 0.01%, Absolute TC’s as low as 2ppm/°C, resistance values from 50 Ohm to 125 Megohm.
- Transient Tolerant Precision Film Resistors: For harsh electrical environments like power quality monitoring and power metering.
- High Temperature Film Resistors: up to +275°C continuous operating temperature.
- Matched Resistor Sets: to customer specifications.
- Custom Resistor Devices to customer specifications.
Documents of Interest